Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Babies

I had mentioned in a previous post watching a birth on my birthday. Here they are. The baby on the right which the mother is touching is my namesake, Sarah. Although the mother is also named Sarah, this Sarah is named after me, according to the mother, Sarah. The other baby, guess the name... Rebecca. Sarah didn't know I had a sister named Rebecca and now there is another Sarah and Rebecca running around, or sleeping eating and pooping, in the far reaches of West Africa.

1 comment:

john said...

your mother is my sister's good friend in Allyn WA. my sister sent me your Nov. letter. You will be with a new mission, SIM. Are volunteers needed? I am a public health nurse, my partner can do just about anything from electrical, building. I hope to connect with you before you leave for Niger. My email is fredsylf@comcast.net. Please let me know how & when I might contact you.