Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rocking and Rolling

I just wanted to make a quick note that I changed the address as to where to send mail to me. It's all the same except it is to Lindale, TX instead. Anything sent to the Garden Valley box will still make it to me, but please change it for any further mail. Thanks!
The sail has been super amusing. The first day I felt pretty sick because I didn't take my motion sickness medication soon enough but it has kicked in and I'm feeling better now. We are rolling quite a bit though. Just about fell out of my chair a few times, ok, more than a few and I have forgotten how to walk a straight line. We have a wonderful captain though so he's making it as smooth as he can for us. Please pray for everyone on here. Many people are struggling with the motion sickness part of it but everyone seems to be in good spirits about it though. I find that if I am outside life is great so I've been eating outside too which is a chore in itself.
Saw dolphins yesterday and today saw whales and more dolphins. I will have to post pics later since I'm not on my computer and I need to get outside. Starting to feel queezy looking at this computer screen.
Thank you for all your prayers!
Someone just put on the Beach Boys... surfing USA. Nice...

1 comment:

angtie said...

Sounds like things are going well, keep up the blogging love reading it and your facebook post
stay safe
angela