Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's time to move on...

AYE! Here I go again. I got back to Vaughn two days ago, unpacked from six weeks at camp and now I am off to South Africa for four weeks. I can't believe I am packed. You would think that after four years of moving so much that I would learn how to pack light. Not so much. Oh well. At least I am prepared. Just wanted to post one more post before I left. I'm going to try to keep this updated throughout my trip so you all know I am alive and well. Please pray for my health as I still don't feel all that great and I'm going into 26 hours of traveling! When I left camp I brought the camp crud with me. To all of you from Mt. Cross, don't share water bottles, wash your hands, get plenty of rest and drink tons of water!!! Oh, I miss you all! That is all for now. I'll be checking my e-mail too while I am gone. Keep me posted on your lives!

1 comment:

Basketball mom, M.D. said...

Hi sweet cousin! Your life is exciting!! Thrilled to see your blog, what a great way to communicate. Your nephew looks exactly like his daddy!!!! Off to go swimming with my girlz... we love you and miss you, you adventurer.

love your Moynihan-Shackleton's