Monday, June 23, 2008

It's about time...


Well I have finally done it! I have created a blog. I figure this is the easiest way to keep everyone posted on my life and travels. Right now I am sitting in the infirmary at Mt. Cross in Felton, CA. I have really loved being here. I absolutely love camp nursing! Last summer was my first summer in ten years I hadn't been involved in camp ministry in some sort. True, I wasn't even in the country, but I missed it still. It's good to be back, even if it's just for a few weeks. The staff is great. Been able to meet some pretty amazing people here. It's a pretty mellow week so I have time to work on this and get ready for my next crazy adventure to Cape Town, South Africa. I'm leaving in two weeks! Crazy. I'm super stoked to see Mampho and Henry again and to be back in Africa. If anyone wants to go, the invitation is open...Here is a picture of Amy, Scout and I the day before I left to come down here. We had a clam bake and Amy found the clams while I made sure Scout didn't eat rocks. Oh, I miss him! For those few that may not know, Rebecca is expecting twins soon after I get back from South Africa. I love being an aunt! Please keep me in your prayers as far as my trip planning goes. Really, if anyone is interested in going, let me know!

No comments: