Monday, July 14, 2008

Feeling better in the Cape

Hello all. Back to the life of the living. Almost. Feeling better at least. Still can't hear much though. Saw a pharmacist today and he thinks that since I was so congested during the flights that my ears got wet inside and that is what is making me not hear. I got some pills that he thinks will help to dry them up so in seven days we'll see if he is right.
Mampho and Henry are great! It has been great spending time with them both before the wedding. We were all staying in Strand but Mampho and I are moving back to her mother's place in Langa tonight. Had a wonderful lunch with Lauren Bluck, Katherine Spindler and Mampho and Henry. A small Mercy Ships reunion. SO great to see old Mercy Ships friends! Katherine is graciously letting me stay with her for a bit after the wedding before I start my travels up the coast. I haven't been able to see much of South Africa yet because of all the wedding plans, but I know the time will come and I will try to put pictures on as soon as I take some and figure out how to do that.
I hope you are all well! Please continue to pray for my health!

No comments: