Saturday, July 12, 2008

I've made it to Cape Town!

Hello all! So I made it safely here without too much hassle. My second flight was interesting though...got to love those announcements about any medical personnel on flight. Long story short, woman had a DVT and probably a PE, for those medical friends out there, and so they moved me and her to first class so I could stay with her all night. Long night but we all made it safely here. So here I am, in Cape Town, South Africa, feeling awful. Completely have the camp crud that everyone got at Mt. Cross before I left. I really feel not so great. Please pray that this passes very quickly and my ears finally pop so I can actually hear my friends! Really, that is it. Trying to sleep it all off. I need to go back to bed, but I love you all!

No comments: