Saturday, November 26, 2011

VVF Fundraiser

As I am preparing to leave for Danja, Niger I wanted to let you in on an opportunity to learn more about VVF and find out how you can support me and the operations in Danja.

On December 10 there will be a spaghetti fundraiser dinner and you are all invited. It will be at Waypoint Church in Gig Harbor, Washington (12719 134th Ave KPN Gig Harbor, WA 98329). There will be dinner, a presentation about what I will be doing in Niger, and a pie auction to help raise the support needed for me to work in Danja. Tickets are $7 and you can either purchase them from me before hand or at the door. Please RSVP to sarah_daphne@hotmail.com if you are planning to attend so we can have an idea of how many people to plan for.

Thanks again for all your support!


1 comment:

Pam said...

Wish I could be there! Hope it's a successful and blessed night. Love, Pam