Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tenerife and friends

Jolene and I made it to Tenerife last night! Pretty uneventual fights. I had to almost run to catch my flight in Chicago but made it there just in time. Now there is a crazy airport! We decided to rent a car instead of trying to figure out the bus system. This will be great. It gives us so much freedom to go and see what we want. We got the car not knowing what side of the road they drive on here. We asked the guy at the counter then played it off as a joke when he looked at us strange. It´s the right. I woke us this morning not feeling well. Please pray that my stomach stops going crazy! I hadn´t even eaten anything yet! Today we went to the ship to meet up with Anouchka. She is letting us leave our luggage with her while we travel which is great! It was so good to be back on the ship! I can´t wait to get there. They are putting in a pool. A real pool up on the upper deck. It´s huge. Lots of familar faces are still there. We loaded up our car with Anouchka and some friends and went to the beach. It´s winter here. This is their cold season... It´s stinkin´hot and humid! The beach was packed. Really beautiful here. I´m excited to go exploring!

No comments: