Sunday, October 19, 2008

Monitors and sleepless nights...




I bet you have all figured everyone is home now from the hospital. A week today. It seems so much longer! For the most part everyone is doing ok. Lucy and Sam have lost a bit of weight and Rebecca keeps getting rashes from meds she is put on, but overall everyone is doing great. The other night I had a tough night at work and when I got home in the morning I went in to see them. They were both sleeping in their bunny meadow theme crib and Lucy turned her head until her nose touched Sam's head. When Sam felt Lucy he smiled the biggest smile ever in his sleep. It was the cutest! Mom and dad came for a week and helped out. When they all came home last Sunday I was on monitor duty because Stephen had to do school in the morning. All I have to say it that it was a long night... Mom took over that duty as a grandma when she was here for the week. Aunt Meg and Mattie Rose came by too for a short visit. So great to see them! Meg is coming by again next week. If you are reading this you should stay over night... take the monitor... Anyone else who wants to take the monitor for the night, just let me know! Stephen's mom and sister and her family are here now for a couple days. More grandmas to love on the kids. I leave Coeur d' Alene in a little over a month. I am already going to miss them!

No comments: