Saturday, November 21, 2009

Back on here again

It's been almost a year since writing on here but I'm getting back to it. I'm gearing up for another adventure. I'm leaving in 55 days for Tenerife, Spain to meet up with the Africa Mercy once again. I'm meeting a good friend Jolene, who I met the last time I worked with Mercy Ships, in Tenerife about a week before we meet the ship. We're going to travel for about a week before meeting the ship. It's going to be a ten day sail to Togo. Yes, I am headed back to West Africa. I can't wait! I spent almost two weeks in Togo after working in Liberia and I loved it. Such a beautiful country!I am headed out January 15 and will be gone almost seven months. Who knows what I will be doing after that. That's about it for now. I will post my address for that time on here in a bit. Please pray for safety and finances and for me to have a prepared heart for all that I will see and do over there.

2 comments:

James and Erin Young said...

Yay, a new post! And I am super stoked to hear all about your newest adventure!!!

Stephanie said...

I didn't figure you'd stick around the US for too long. :) Sounds like a fun adventure!